Having twins? Or maybe some good friends having twins in need of some creative presents?
We’ve got the perfect match for them: prepare for trouble … make it double!
This is a matching t-shirt design, so you can dress the entire family:
- Prepare for trouble … make it double t-shirt for mum and dad
- Prepare for trouble … make it double t-shirt for toddlers
- Prepare for trouble … make it double t-shirt for babies
- Prepare for trouble … make it double bodysuit for babies
You can mix and match designs and sizes to any combination, just use the “Design” attribute when adding the product to the cart.
This t-shirt fabric feels soft and light, with just the right amount of stretch, super comfortable, and digital printed. We can’t recommend this shirt enough. It’s one of our customers favorites, and it’s sure to be your next favorite too!
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton*
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/y² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- 30 single (super soft!)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Relaxed unisex fit
Tip: measure a t-shirt that you already have at home and compare with the measurements you see in this guide.
- Length: place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the tee (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
- Width: place the end of the tape at the seam under the sleeve and pull the tape measure across the shirt to the seam under the opposite sleeve.
|XS||68.6 cm / 27″||40.6 cm / 16 ½”|
|S||71.1 cm / 28″||45.7 cm / 18″|
|M||73.7 cm / 29″||50.8 cm / 20″|
|L||76.2 cm / 30″||55.9 cm / 22″|
|XL||78.7 cm / 31″||61 cm / 24″|
|2XL||81.3 cm / 32″||66 cm / 26″|
|3XL||83.8 cm / 33″||71.1 cm / 28″|
|4XL||86.4 cm / 34″||76.2 cm / 30″|
Product measurements may vary by up to 2″ (5 cm).
We want our clothing items to last and look perfect for as long as possible, so for that here are some care instructions for your shirt to look always at its best:
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.