How we treat your privacy online
We may use your information for a range of different purposes, including:
- to provide products and services to you;
- to communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you;
- to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
- to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- to gain an understanding your information to improve or develop our products and services;
- to provide you with better customer services;
- to perform research and analysis;
- to carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way we provide products and services to you; and;
- to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
We collect aggregated information about you which informs us about our users. The browser information we collect is used in an aggregated, anonymous manner in our internal analysis of traffic patterns within our Site. This information is used by us to administer and improve our education and training products and services.
Changes to this policy