You can print them at home with your own printer or send to a specialised place to have it done. Either ways remember to:
- Set the file size always to 100%.
- Make sure you are printing your file on the correct paper size (A4 or A3 depending on which one you have purchased).
- Choose a good quality pager, preferably 200 gsm or above.
- Laminate for reuse (the planet say thanks).
An instant download is a digital product. You get access to the digital files just right after purchase. After your purchase, you’ll have access to your download in multiple places:
- On the purchase confirmation page;
- On the purchase confirmation email sent right after we confirm your order’s payment;
- In your Lovelyroo account (an account is automatic created for you after your first purchase), at the “Downloads” tab.
Unfortunately no, because a jpeg file has a lower quality, becoming very pixaleted, distorted, and not allowing our clients the option of resizing the file.
Due to the digital download process, we are unable to offer samples.
All designs are created and sold exclusively for personal use. You are welcome to print as many copies as you like for yourself. The designs cannot be used for any commercial purpose, shared with third parties, or resold.
Digital downloads are available directly after purchase. Due to the nature of a digital product, it can’t be exchanged or returned after purchase.
Refunds and/or returns due to change of mind, cancellation of an event, or if you’re not satisfied with a third party service (such as your printer) are not possible.
For your convenience and maximum transparency, we use Stripe for 100% of our financial operations.
This means you can use any of the payment methods offered by Stripe with peace of mind that your personal details are safely and exclusively stored in Stripe servers.