Guests with kids might have a slight advantage playing this game, but everyone is certain to have fun trying to guess the words.
What you’ll need for “Baby Word Scramble”
- A number of game cards featuring a list of scrambled words to be guessed.
- You can easily find these cards ready-made on Etsy, or start off from the list below.
How to play “Baby Word Scramble”
- Hand out a game card to each guest with the scrambled words;
- Once everyone has their cards and a pen/pencil, start a timer;
- When the time is up, reveal the words and whoever got more words correctly is the winner.
If you are going DIY and create your list of words, you can use this as the starting point (answers in bold):
- Have one or two words related to older children – not exactly babies, to catch people off guard and leave them thinking for longer.
- “Repeat” a word with its plural form, definitely will make people think for longer before writing down.
- If you already decided on the name of your baby, add it as one of the scrambled words.