This fun game can be easily played by all guests, even if they don’t know either dad or mom-to-be that well.
What you’ll need for “Baby Traits Prediction”
- A number of cards featuring a list of traits and options for people to circle either mom or dad.
- You can easily find these cards ready-made on Etsy, or start off from the table below.
Credits: BabyxLibrary, MimisPrintables, everjolly, BabyxLibrary, and WestandPine.
How to play “Baby Traits Prediction”
- Gather everyone and give each person a card with the list of traits;
- Ask people to look at both mom and dad-to-be and mark their choices;
- Get someone to count things and announce the consensus prediction.
If you are going DIY and create your table of traits, you can use this as your starting point:
|Characteristic / Trait||Mom||Dad|
|Hair||👶 ⃞||👶 ⃞|
|Eye colour||👶 ⃞||👶 ⃞|
|Nose||👶 ⃞||👶 ⃞|
|Sense of humour||👶 ⃞||👶 ⃞|
|Fashion sense||👶 ⃞||👶 ⃞|
|Athletic skills||👶 ⃞||👶 ⃞|
- You can group all options that did not receive the majority of the votes to announce the “less likely baby traits“.
- You can have a blank last row so people can add an extra feature from either mom or dad that the baby is going to have.